PRAYER WALKING IN ISRAEL
1. Be spiritually clean! Confess all known sin(s). Make sure you have been forgiven by others and that you have forgiven others.
2. Be comfortable in clothing, shoes, and dress. Also, be comforted dressed in God’s battle armor.
3. Have a significant other; never, go alone! NEVER GO ALONE!
4. Pray as you walk. Talk to the Lord as your Father about what you see, what you smell, what you hear, what you sense and feel, etc.
5. Pray God’s Word since it is God’s Word and He never returns void. Say what God has said about everything. Don’t disagree with God about anything.
6. Pray over the land, over the village, over the neighborhood, over the streets, cars passing, buses, people walking, and over the homes. Talk with God about it all.
7. Have quiet moments. Let God talk to you and usually He does so when you get quiet.
8. Walk slowly, but don't meander. Be sensitive to where you are, how much time is left, where you are going, how to get back, and be intentional and be alert.
9. Feel free to sit and stand and converse and be quiet. Don't be rigid or ritualistic.
10. Pray for things: believers, missionaries, congregations, churches, souls needing salvation.
11. Pray against things: demonic forces, dark powers that tempt, deceive, corrupt, oppress, depress, blind, and terrorize. Pray against rabbinical teachings and leadership, the confusion reigning in Israel’s synagogues.